Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. For me being a mom is the hardest job ever but most rewarding. Some may think I started early, even at the time I thought I did, but boy did God have a plan for me and I'm so grateful for that. I realize Mother's Day can be joyful for lots but also hard for lots many people that struggle and yearn for this but haven't had it happen. I just want to encourage you to pray and seek God because he does have a plan for you!! Just because you may not have a physical child does not mean you cannot lead someone else and be an example to them! I'm praying for you today if that is your situation. For those of you that are mothers know that motherhood is one of the most rewarding jobs but far from easy. It takes a daily commitment to show patience and grace. One thing I like about Mother's Day is everyone posting pics and saying how grateful they are for their moms and how they wouldn't be who they are without them. For me that is so true, my mom has shown me how to be a woman, a Godly woman. I still call her all the time for advice and prayer. As a mom I want to lead my kids to Jesus. I don't have it all together and I can't always know the right answer, but that's not my job. My job isn't to be the perfect mom, but to show my kids the perfect Father, Jesus Christ. 



Proverbs 31:28
Her children arise and call her blessed;her husband also, and he praises her.




No comments:

Post a Comment