Friday, August 7, 2015

Random thoughts from God

So I'm at the park with my girls now. We just had a picnic...it's such a beautiful day out sunny, but not too hot! As we're playing l see God showing me this picture. Stella is a pretty good walker now. She wants to be so independent. Wants to walk around the park all by herself! She refuses to hold my hand at times, insisting she can do it herself. Then when she gets to the tall stairs or slide she looks back and up and me and reaches for my hand. She needs me more when it gets tough. Aren't we all guilty of having this type of relationship with God. We can do it all by ourselves, we know what we're doing right? Then the minute things go wrong, where are you God? I need you!? Our relationship with Him is not meant to be tight in hard times and nonexistent in "easy" times. God loves us, He loves you. He wants to know you and "hold you hand" daily. He smiles when we rely on him no matter the circumstance because we need Him. Whether we're having a joyful or struggling depression, we need God. He is my source of life and the more time I spend with Him, the more I get to know Him. I just can't get enough of Him. 

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Prayer:
Thank you God for revealing yourself to me. Let me put into action trusting and relying on you. I need you no matter the circumstance. Thank you for never leaving or forsaking me.
Amen!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment